Where is the new comic?

Discuss comics.
WAD

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by WAD »

Was just trying to get Krow to pay for it.
Dan
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Dan »

I, for one, am glad that comics are coming back. I think there should be some good material to draw from. I suppose it would help to evaluate the Mac if you didnt get a shitty one. Btw, Wade....were you wasted when you wrote that long, ramble of a post?
WAD

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by WAD »

No reason to wait when you are done with classes at 10:30am.
Krow

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Krow »

Yeah...I didn't read more than the first couple lines of that. I quit after you spelled presence incorrectly. Wade...why does your opinion matter either?

Peoples opinions matter because you want to draw more people to the site to get more click-throughs and therefore more money to the site. Bitch.
D

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by D »

If you kids keep fighting, I won't make a comic for anyone! These comics are suppose to unite the people under a harmonious rainbow umbrella where we all love eachother and hug and eat gum drops. And if not that, than a bloody fight to the death. So if you kids are gonna fight, lets see some fucking blood, not some little geek bitch slap fight. My comics, my rules. So start growin out your finger nails. You're gonna need them......
grant
Cobra Commander
Google Talk: gtgarvey

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

Yes vinyl is all about making money, look at all the money we've made over the years...........

And click-though only works if people click. And none of you click. I really wasn't saying I need money for this site because I don't, but I joined the affiliate programs and I just wanted you people to know so if you're buying anyway, you can get me some money. Those google ads are probably going to come down

Keenan, In sept. your computer has 178 page views according to the log. Sorry we didn't have comics to keep you coming back,

and presents is spelled correctly, it's the wrong form, read the forums to find out why wade does that. and read the rest of his post, you should do all of those things to your roommate, everyone should, except david

Cheers,

Grant
Krow

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Krow »

That statistic must be horribly amiss. I never come here every day (every three days perhaps), and doubtably more than one time a day. If it is every page I have visited on this site it could be correct. I honestly only come here to check if there are new comics/photos and to see the status on the CD.

Technically if he used the wrong form, it is spelled incorrectly. If I use for instead of four it is the wrong form but it's still missing a letter.

I was simply explaining that appealing to more people would mean that more than the band + wade would be interested/talk in the forums. If thats how you want it, then more power to ya

Also...your mom.
Dan
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Dan »

I agree, it would be nice to get more people visiting the site. As far as the CD goes, Im calling Bob tomorrow hopefully to see what the status is. When dealing with him, its nearly impossible to tell how long exactly it will take for the CD to be finished. I wouldnt expect anything for at least a month.
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

every time you click on this site it counts as a new page, because the software makes the page when you ask for it, at any rate we have your business. and most people that come here don't talk on the forums.

I'd say Keenan is a frequent visitor and he only makes up about 3% of this months business so people are coming, they just aren't talking in the forums, and why would they, everything discussed is insider or stupid.

Also...stay away from my mom
Dan
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Dan »

You forgot to add +Jayson too, Keenan Also, I tried to promote both the site and Cool McFasty at a party on Friday...Lance Vugteveen was telling Pat Carney about me rapping on the site...so I told him how to get there, I doubt he remembers that though.
Eric
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Eric »

[QUOTE BY= Eric] This site blows. No one come back, ever.[/QUOTE]
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

[QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric][QUOTE BY= Eric] This site blows. No one come back, ever.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
D

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by D »

My mac sucks dick. So no comics for awhile. When I get a minute to myself, and come up with a moderately humorous story, I'll start drawing them out by hand. The problem with drawing them out by hand is the fact that, they will not be nearly as long and I will seemingly lose a number of my humorous devices. Such as the silent pause's..................See how funny that is? I would like to look into making an online cartoon, that would just mean I have to draw so many pictures and then the humor would revolve around the basic dialogue. But I couldn't even begin to make a cartoon, but does everyone know who could? I'll give you a hint, I live with him........ .......That's right Grant is more than able to help me to create a cartoon, whether he and I have the time to is another question. But just remember everyone. If you wanna see a cartoon from Vinylband.net, just bitch at Grant until he caves in. Oh, and hey G. I really like the new web-site, it's a lot easier for the computer elliterate to use.
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

well thank this guy Tony Bibbs he did all the work
Eric
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Eric »

[QUOTE BY= D] My mac sucks dick. So no comics for awhile. When I get a minute to myself, and come up with a moderately humorous story, I'll start drawing them out by hand. The problem with drawing them out by hand is the fact that, they will not be nearly as long and I will seemingly lose a number of my humorous devices. Such as the silent pause's..................See how funny that is? I would like to look into making an online cartoon, that would just mean I have to draw so many pictures and then the humor would revolve around the basic dialogue. But I couldn't even begin to make a cartoon, but does everyone know who could? I'll give you a hint, I live with him........ .......That's right Grant is more than able to help me to create a cartoon, whether he and I have the time to is another question. But just remember everyone. If you wanna see a cartoon from Vinylband.net, just bitch at Grant until he caves in. Oh, and hey G. I really like the new web-site, it's a lot easier for the computer elliterate to use.[/QUOTE]
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

grammer nazi stikes again!
Eric
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Eric »

Ho ho ho
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

and i'll tell you this much: I have no clue how to make a cartoon, all i know is what program they used to make sealab, and i have that program, but very few clues on how to use it, which is why people go to school to learn animation.
Eric
Band Member

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by Eric »

O RLY?
grant
Cobra Commander

Where is the new comic?

Unread post by grant »

i think its spelled really?!
Eric