Half Life Movie Cast.

Talk about whatever you want.
Eric
Band Member

Half Life Movie Cast.

Unread post by Eric »

Dennis Hopper = Dr. Breen

If the ever make the Half-Life movie, that's my cast so far. Obviously, I've only spent 10 seconds thinking about it.
Skizla

Re: Not important or relevant but...

Unread post by Skizla »

I see your Dennis Hopper and raise you a Sean Connery.

That and Adam Savage as Gordan Freeman.

Dan
Band Member

Re: Half Life Movie Cast.

Unread post by Dan »

It appears Grant has changed the topic names to be more descriptive. Also: http://www.g4tv.com/cinematech/features ... Movie.html

It appears Sean Connery is who they picked for Breen as well!
One change I would make is Robert Downey Jr. for Barney. Also Im not sure about Christopher Walken as the Gman.
Eric
Band Member

Re: Half Life Movie Cast.

Unread post by Eric »

Yeah, I guess Connery would be viable too... if he's not too dead by the time they make it (cause you know it won't be any time soon). If they make it in the next 2-3 years, then Sean, otherwise someone younger. Cause seriously. The man is already 78, and to be honest, watching him act now will probably be painful in the way that Harrison Ford still plays action hero roles... I loved Crystal Skull, but you can tell he's getting too old to do action sequences. Maybe it's just his specific physiology. Maybe Connery still has a 25-year-old body under the clothes. Who knows? I don't.

As for Downey vs Farrell - doesn't matter to me. I guess it depends on how big of a part Barney is given in the screenplay. If it's a major-secondary role, then I say Downey. If Barney is only going to speak like 7 times in the whole movie, then waste the part on some chump looking for a break in Hollywood.

*edit*
Forgot about Walken. I dunno, it might work. But I'm kinda with you Dan; I think it wouldn't fit quite right. He may look somewhat like him, but his speech thing is too overbearing. I don't even know if Walken can not use his weird phrasing thing he does when he talks. If he could get the proper G-Man phrasing down, then I say let him.