Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

No.
Ben Stewart

whatever

Unread post by Ben Stewart »

I made a promise to D that Zombified would be done by the time school gets out (this friday). Well, I've got stories 1 and 3 done for the most part but I'm a wee bit stuck on story two. All will be finished within the week however. Just thought I'd update you guys.
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

Yeah... as for the music... I probably won't get on that until after finals. In fact, I haven't really done any work on it at all other than formulate a couple ideas. I think it would be easier to write after seeing what it will be like. The script is good, but knowing us, there will be some changes during filming that could make or break the feel of a scene and I'd rather wait to get it right.
WAD

whatever

Unread post by WAD »

So when is this going down?

I have to back at school the fucking 7th of Aug for RA training (school does not start tell 30 but the football team is back the 11th)(they are not any good anyway). Hey might as well get paid to live here. Though I am moving out tow. afternoon, this year really went bye quick. I think I will have Sundays and Saturday afternoons off once I am back here though.
grant
Cobra Commander
Google Talk: gtgarvey

whatever

Unread post by grant »

[QUOTE BY= WAD] So when is this going down?

I have to back at school the fucking 7th of Aug for RA training (school does not start tell 30 but the football team is back the 11th)(they are not any good anyway). Hey might as well get paid to live here. Though I am moving out tow. afternoon, this year really went bye quick. I think I will have Sundays and Saturday afternoons off once I am back here though. [/QUOTE]

yeah this year did go by pretty quick, i hope these last 2 weeks don't drag on
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

You know they will. And if so, the fucking summer better last like 5 years. I'm not going back to school.
grant
Cobra Commander

whatever

Unread post by grant »

yeah 5 years of summer!
Dan
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Dan »

Thats probably what heaven is like. And yeah the music should probably wait till after the movie is shot.
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

KEEP YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OFF THIS FORUM!!!! YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME!!! TEACHER! TEACHER! SOMEONE PUT HIM IN DETENTION!!!

*that's what kids are like here, it fuckin sucks*
grant
Cobra Commander

whatever

Unread post by grant »

Adam and Eve not Adam and steve!
Dan
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Dan »

God hates fags.
grant
Cobra Commander

whatever

Unread post by grant »

[QUOTE BY= Dan] God hates fags.[/QUOTE]

thats right!
Ben Stewart

whatever

Unread post by Ben Stewart »

Not to pimp the Nasties on your website, but some people have told me they liked listening to the Zombie rap on the old site and now they can't find it. I know a few people who would dig it if you put it up in Pure volume...

Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

KEEP THE NASTIES OFF THIS BOARD AS WELL! GOD DAMNIT BEN! I AM OFFENDED! Actually, G added a link to it last night. So it's in the links section under "music."
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

[QUOTE BY= Dan] God hates fags.[/QUOTE]

There are actually some uber conservative kids here too, but they keep away from most people a majority of the time because of the hazing they receive. I was pissed when they sent a campus e-mail about hell once. But whatever.
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

[QUOTE BY= Grant] Adam and Eve not Adam and steve!

[/QUOTE]

Not to beat this subject into the ground and I understand their reason for using the saying against gays; however, I thought we "true christians" (Texas, haha) were like the orthodox jews and discriminated against women within our own religion? So why do they scream that slogan while they beat their wives into submission? Seems to me they should start using the slogan "Fuck Eve and fuck Steve! Adam (insert random positive cheer here)!"
Jayson
Sum bitch mutha fucka

whatever

Unread post by Jayson »

I think you are all a bunch of fucking bastards and I'm going to beat the shit out of every single one of you when you get back in town. By the way, I don't have to take any finals because my teachers are too fucking lazy. Fucking retards... I have to get out of this Goddamn town next year. The only women here are fat, stupid, pregnant bitches that are on welfare and can't afford to go to a real school. Fucking Goddamn mother fuckers. I hope you bastards can keep me entertained this summer because I have no life here without you guys. Besides the booze, drugs, sex, lies, cars, work and homework...I've got nothing. Ugh, I'm too old for this shit. Fuckin' fuck that damn bitchin' shit fuck. I'm taking a nap.
Eric
Band Member

whatever

Unread post by Eric »

Hahaha! Simply stunning.