Small Talk

Talk about whatever you want.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Was that 10GB does that have something to do with longhorn or an updated version of windows or something ( I have not kept up with computer adv). All right, other then that we/I have more unexperanced drunks to deal with tonight and probably tow to. I hope Eric puts down a few for me tonight, some of that mello vodka would be good. Have some fun.
grant
Cobra Commander
Google Talk: gtgarvey

Small Talk

Unread post by grant »

they renamed Windows longhorn to Windows Vista that is windows vista.
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

Dude, I don't drink at school. Although this week has been one with many firsts. So maybe, probably not until next weekend though. Too late to do it now.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

I suppose I can live with that Eric. Sounds good I will have by then but you never know. So what are the first this week? Did you fuck some chick merciless or something ? I hope juile is reading this. I also wish the guest that must read this stuff would provide there input.
grant
Cobra Commander

Small Talk

Unread post by grant »

Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

I was lying. I like to give fools like you false hope or insinuate at something that I never intend to carry out. You just got served
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Oh you bad ass.
Dan
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Dan »

I saw 40 yr old virgin and Sin City this weekend...both movies were fantastic. Btw, what the hell is that clip you put up Grant? Edit: nevermind, I looked at the properties of the player and saw that its TMBG.
grant
Cobra Commander

Small Talk

Unread post by grant »

yeah i just downloaded "here come the ABC's" its fantastic
D

Small Talk

Unread post by D »

I just read through the small talk and decided to post something, as I don't check this site regularly, as well as do not post much on it. Anyways, in regards to all of Wades bitching, comic coming soon 'er or later. When I get a computer I'll make you something. My last comic was lost as it was too big for the computers I was using. And Kit and G both gave me shit about it being too big. But that's how I like's em. I take no responsibility for the Eric shot, I had very little input. I wanted to go with a guitar case full of guns El Mariachi thing. But those kids were too damn lazy. Also, has anyone heard back from Bob about the recordings? And G, inspite of the fact that we share an apartment, this seems like a more appropriate way to ask. Should we start recording vocals for the little home recordings we have? Just tell me tonight, cause I doubt I am gonna get back on this for awhile.
Ben Stewart

Small Talk

Unread post by Ben Stewart »

I saw Brothers Grimm and Broken Flowers this weekend. Bros G was very 'meh' and Broken Flowers was fantastic.

Today was the first day of classes here. In my interpersonal communication class, we had to 'interview' the people we were sitting next to. Well, the fuckmook that was talking to me, after he learned I was from Iowa, asked, "Do you live on a farm?" I, very annoyed, repeated the question. He then stammered and said, "Uh, sorry." And then proceded to ask if it was easy to walk from one end of the city to another.

Goddamn these people are stupid.
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

Honestly, we're all ignorant in some areas and not so in others. I would do the opposite to someone from LA. "Do you live in the ghetto?" Actually, not really. That's totally inapproriate, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they said they were. The point is, Ben, that vegetarianism is wrong and is destroying our forests. Grinnell Campus Carnivores FTW!!!!!!1!!
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Yes, Ben destroying plant embryos is wrong. I hear they farm alot of Vegetables in California. B you could start some anti destroying plant embryos group, it is basiclly the same as not eating "killed animals". I like Eric's idea of asking him if he is from the ghetto, I think you should also ask him if he is in gang, sells drugs, and harbors illegal immigrants? I personally like the harboring illegal immigrants question.
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

Here Ben.
Dan
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Dan »

Yes, I think if someone asks if you are a farmer from now on you should ask: Are you a retard? (double meaning: schools in CA are bad, plus he just asked if you are a farmer) Are you hispanic and do you live in the ghetto? (lots of mexicans in LA)

Also, to Wade: Why does it bother you that Ben doesnt eat meat? I dont like American cheese on my hamburgers...should I be ridiculed for that? I actually sympathize with his views...although not enough to stop eating meat.

To Eric: That vegetarian website is hilarious.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

All right, so now I am not able to give ben a hard time?

Ben you can eat anything you want, I really don't care at all.
Ben Stewart

Small Talk

Eric, of course you wouldn't ask someone from LA if they lived in the ghetto. Just like none of us would ask someone from Alaska if they were a eskimo or ask a texan if they ranched, it's just fucking stupid. LA folk aren't smarter than other people, although they are supposidely more "cultured" (which means the weed is good)
Ben Stewart

Small Talk

two posts in a row! I have nothing but time on my hands! Anyhow, check this out, makes me laugh to beat the band.

http://www.ucomics.com/tomthedancingbug/

eh fuck, I don't know how to link to the site. Just copy and paste I guess.
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

God Ben. You sure suck at life. Can't even tag a URL correctly... shame shame. The comic was good. Oh, and you better have looked at my anti-vegetarian link I posted for you.
grant
Cobra Commander

Small Talk

Unread post by grant »

hit the url button up above and it will put the tags in for you the tags are explained here
Dan
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Dan »

No Wade, you are forbidden from making fun of Ben...only Eric and I can.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

This is true.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Alright writing people up takes to much of my time. Even though I have just writen two groups of people up.

This RA jobs sucks balls and cock.
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

Solution: Be a hippie RA and don't do shit about anything anyone does. Sure you might get fired and some kids will hate you. But it's a risk you gotta take.
WAD

Small Talk

Unread post by WAD »

Wouldn't people love that, me not doing anything?
Eric
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Eric »

Most would. But what about those snobby asshole kids who want justice and retribution for those who interrupted their precious study time or some shit like that?
Dan
Band Member

Small Talk

Unread post by Dan »

I'd say that 99% of kids prefer the RAs that dont give a shit.
grant
Cobra Commander

Small Talk

Unread post by grant »

ben i don't know what you posted but it sure fucked this page up, anyway i deleted it, repost if necessary
D

Small Talk

Unread post by D »

Why wouldn't we say are you from the ghetto? It's funny!I give you the dialogue accordingly-

LA-Hey where are you from?

IA-Iowa

LA-Iowa? Wow, did you grow up on a farm?

IA-Yeah! I DID! How did you know? milked cows and everything. But where are you from?

LA-LA

IA-LA hunh? did you grow up in the ghetto?

LA-Yeah! My Mom was a meth fiend,I walked around naked in the streets unsupervised when I was a baby and everything.

IA- Ya know? People from Iowa and Los Angeles aren't so different after all....(hug)