MacGuyver

Talk about whatever you want.
grant
Cobra Commander
Google Talk: gtgarvey

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

[QUOTE By: D]I didn't know how to post a new topic so I have to put this under this shit. Because I feel that this need's to be heard. Lest the world die a little.

Ok, is it me, or is MacGuyver a FANTASTIC show? I just watched one. He went to visit his estranged Grand Father because some weird ass mafia or something was after him. There were 8 of them, but don't worry folks, MacGuyver took care of them. He made a blow gun out of reed's and a plant that is strong enough to knock a man out for hour's. Then he cut a branch off directly onto one of the jeep's. The he made a land mine out of a back back, pine paste and pine cones! I won't spoil the end for everyone. Does MacGuyver narrowly escape, or is this the end of MacGuyver and his Grandpappy.

So I made this forum so we can openly discuss how fantastic MacGuyver is.[/QUOTE]
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

Try hitting the new topic button, ass! and how many times do we have to go over this, This is a topic, not a forum. Random Jibber-Jab is the forum.

Ok so everyone: when you hit post reply, it will show up under the current topic, as a reply to whatever that topic may be about. When you press "New Topic" it will create a new topic under that forum. Everyone clear? good now discuss MacGuyver.
Dan
Band Member

MacGuyver

Unread post by Dan »

Id rather not, because Ive never seen it.
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

Then you do not belong here. SILENCE YOU CUR!!
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Unread post by $KrazyK$ »

Well then...how come i didnt know about this sweet MacGuyver post? Mac is the friggen bomb, or should i say bomb maker! o ho yea>
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Now when it comes to MacGuyver, everone knows that its all based on the knife.
Eric
Band Member

MacGuyver

Unread post by Eric »

Dude. This topic died ages ago. Foul ball.
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

Since I don't have cable anymore I've been watching my DVDs. Has anyone seen the X-FIles where they go to Sioux City and Okoboji?

British Columbia ...... Iowa.......... same thing right?
Eric
Band Member

MacGuyver

Unread post by Eric »

I know that neighbourhood! NOT!
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

The first thing is that Iowa is flat! and okoboji has clear water!
Dan
Band Member

MacGuyver

Unread post by Dan »

They fucked up big time though....no corn.
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

Hey! Hey! Stop right there! This is reserved specifically for MACGUYVER!!! If you wanna talk about X-Files, make your own post. Now then as to this post is dead~Eric, MacGuyver never dies, I mean for gods sakes, the show was from back in the 80's and it's still Ball's cool. Now then, Kevin, you are correct-its all the swiss army knife. Not to perpetuate X-Files on the MACGUYVER post, but that is really funny that Sioux City Iowa is in X-Files, I think I actually remember seeing that a long time ago. Please continue the topic on a different topic, as to what exactly was the strange occurrence in Sioux City Iowa. But This is MacGuyver! The man made a tourch out of a bicycle frame and rust from a paint can. My God! THE MAN IS AMAZING!!!!
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

[QUOTE BY= Grant] Try hitting the new topic button, ass!

And the resurfacing of this topic has brought this quote to my attention. I remember once upon a time, when I told Grant that I had trouble posting topic's. And then I remember just a little while ago when I asked him again, as I am apparently an ass~ what I was doing wrong that I could not post a topic. When it turns out (guess what) I CAN'T POST TOPICS!!! I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY POSTING TOPICS, CAUSE HIS FORUM WON'T LET ME POST A TOPIC!!!! Now I'm not one to gloat- BUT NOW WHO'S THE ASS>?!?!?!
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

And the resurfacing of this topic has brought this quote to my attention. I remember once upon a time, when I told Grant that I had trouble posting topic's. And then I remember just a little while ago when I asked him again, as I am apparently an ass~ what I was doing wrong that I could not post a topic. When it turns out (guess what) I CAN'T POST TOPICS!!! I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY POSTING TOPICS, CAUSE HIS FORUM WON'T LET ME POST A TOPIC!!!! Now I'm not one to gloat- BUT NOW WHO'S THE ASS>?!?!?!

Now then- On to MacGuyver.....
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

Now then- On to MacGuyver.....
D

MacGuyver

Unread post by D »

So not only can I ( the man who Grant referred to as an "ASS") post topics, I can't post replies anymore either......
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

shut up ass I'll troll all the forums I want
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

hola
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

I've got a question for you all. What two cars does MacGuyver drive?
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

You shall have to post them, and i'll get back to you on if you are correct or not.
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

AMC Hornet ? the most bad ass car on the planet, and the only car i care to discuss
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

actually, there is a jeep wrangler, and the old pickup...which is a chevy!
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

same engine (the jeep that is)
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Yeah, good ol' amc.
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Let's just say that im gunna need some MacGuyver tricks to get my scout back home this weekend...so that i can sink some more money into it! (I'm getting new tires)
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

fasion a driveshaft out of a log??
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Thats another good one. I was actually thinking about using a pole off a basketball hoop...you know, just for starters
grant
Cobra Commander

MacGuyver

Unread post by grant »

that could be a little stronger, what broke exactly? the joint or the actual shaft, or some other component?
WAD

MacGuyver

Unread post by WAD »

Get one that they put cement in and then It will never break again
$KrazyK$
Band Member

MacGuyver

Actually i just got done taking the rear drive shaft off. The only thing that broke was the rear u-joint. But I have to take the drive shaft in to see if it is bent...just so you know