SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Talk about whatever you want.
Eric
Band Member

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Unread post by Eric »

This is only going to get worse but....

If that was directed at me, I'll have you know I personally did not throw any pudding.
WAD

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Unread post by WAD »

I was at school in my room writting someone up
Eric
Band Member

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Unread post by Eric »

My point for being so angry about this is why should I be held accountable for anything my friends do? They committed no serious crime. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not a crime at all if it didn't do damage. If someone wants to throw some shitty pudding at someone's car, I really don't care if it doesn't cause vandalism damage. I wouldn't even give as much of a shit if they did it to me. Sure, I'd be like "you fags." But I'm not going to throw a tantrum about it, and I'm certainly not going to be berrating accomplices (unless they initiated the idea or threw the items themselves). It's a practical joke and learning to take jokes in stride is part of life. I'm the butt-end of jokes more than enough times, and that's fine.

Obviously, people are upset including myself. Let's chill out now before we start ripping each other's heads off. Do I think this topic should be locked so this won't progress? Hell no. If we're gonna deal with it, let's fuckin deal with it. And Andrea, I know you're reading this so register so you can post your grievances against the Pudding Party. Also, do you even know everyone who was involved? The only way to resolve this is through discussion. You tell us your argument. We'll listen and then discuss.
Julie

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Unread post by Julie »

it was vandalism. TPing someone is even vandalizing. u can get in trouble for vandalism. Think I'm wrong? talk to the cops that I've discussed this with many times. sure, it's not going to destroy her car (other people's cars too), but it's disrespectful.
Eric
Band Member

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Unread post by Eric »

Point taken. But I'm still waiting for the actual debate from Andrea. If she doesn't do it herself, she forfiets all rights to complain to us about how we're such bad people.